Services at Marple Veterinary Centre include:
- Consultations – for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs and various small animals
- Vaccinations and health checks for cats, dogs and rabbits
- Pet micro-chipping
- Operations including neutering
- Pet Passports
- Worm and flea treatment
- Free weight clinic
- Dietary advice – lifestage diets and prescription diets
- Suppliers of Natures Menu Raw Diet
We aim to provide an efficient, yet safe prescription service.To achieve this we would ask that you give us 24 hours notice before you require any food or medication. This allows our Vets to check the prescriptions and have it ready for you when you arrive at the surgery.
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons recommends regular check ups for animals on long-term medication, and depending on the type of condition and medication, we will advise 3 to 6 monthly check ups. These regular check ups will help us to limit any complications.
We understand that in some circumstances a home visit is required and we are able to provide this service. However, we would ask that you contact the surgery in advance if possible to arrange and we will try to accommodate your needs.